High-Quality Pure Shilajit
- There are several prototypes of this natural remedy for many diseases nowadays. Especially it applies to those moments when pharmacists try to present pills containing Shilajit as a true product.
- Customers who bought such a product complain that they did not get the true effect. This is a result of all the impurities and adjuncts which are added to Shilajit during the manufacture of pharmaceuticals. These additives do not give a negative effect, but positive dynamics are also observed very rarely and more slowly.
- To start with it is very important to read the description of this substance because only a few people know how true Shilajit looks like, that`s why it is possible to be misled easily. We have to remember that genuine Shilajit is a hard resinous substance and its color can vary from brown to black, and its surface is usually matte or shiny and it has a slightly grainy texture. Sometimes there are pale grey spots on Shilajit.
- This is how genuine Shilajit should look like.
Shilajit Purity Tests
7 easy steps to check Shilajit Purity. Is it Pure or Fake?
Let`s go directly to consideration of ways that will help to reliably recognize what exactly got into your hands -fake Shilajit or true natural substance.
#1. If you break a piece of Shilajit, it will shine with a waxy tint on its fracture, and the fracture itself will necessarily have sharp edges. Shilajit also has crumbling properties, if only it was not softened in the heat before.
#2. Dissolve a piece of Shilajit in water – the color of the liquid should be brown like strongly brewed coffee, and the taste of natural Shilajit is always a bit bitter. When Shilajit is being dissolved in pure water there is never any sediment.
To confirm this you can strain Shilajit solution through the gauze layer – genuine Shilajit should not have any debris or impurities.
#3. Just crumple a small piece of Shilajit in your hands – genuine Shilajit will become soft very soon.
#4. Take 10 mg of substance and dissolve it in 5 ml of water.
– Remember the color.
– Then add a pinch of baking soda.
– Fake Shilajit will change color while genuine will not.
#5. We will need to prepare the Shilajit solution as it was described in advice #3, and we need to memorize the color again. Please add some table vinegar there.
If your Shilajit is natural, the solution will lighten, and you will be able to see brown sediment on the bottom of the capacity.
#6. Take a container of clear glass and wrap it completely with foil. After that cut out a small window in one place in the foil.
Pour in the Shilajit solution and put this container so that the carved window is turned to the light.
There will be dark coating in the area of the slotted window in two days If Shilajit is natural.
#7. Try to dissolve a piece of Shilajit in vegetable oil. It will be impossible if Shilajit is real. If you have real Shilajit in your hands, please try to remember its smell, because it is unique and there is no fake product that can reproduce it.