Use of Shilajit
Shilajit is a Natural Phytocomplex.
Usage of Shilajit in Traditional Medicine
Shilajit is a potent and very safe dietary supplement, potentially able to prevent several diseases. In essence, this is a nutraceutical product. Shilajit contains more than 85 mineralsTrusted Source, so it offers numerous health benefits. Organic compounds – approximately 95% of the total composition. All other elements – 5%. There are a lot of recipes of medication with the inclusion of Shilajit because it can overcome many diseases. We will discuss several useful recipes for improving immunity, fighting colds, allergies, cosmetological problems in detail, etc.
Recipes for the prevention and treatment of diseases
Shilajit for Immune System
The course of increasing immunity lasts 20 days, then a 10-day break is needed. Take 8g of Shilajit and few drops of water in order to make a gruel.
- Add 500g of honey to this mixture.
- Take this medicine 1 tablespoon 3 times a day before meal.
- There is another recipe for improving immunity.
- Mix 100g of aloe and 5g of honey, add juice from 3 lemons.
- It is necessary to infuse this mixture for 24 hours and then take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
Shilajit from Allergies
Shilajit itself does not cause any allergic reactions that`s why it is safe for those who suffer from allergies. There is a positive dynamic with regular intake of Shilajit internally or externally: itching disappears, the amount of rashes reduces and runny nose stops.
- To prepare medicine for allergies take 8g of Shilajit and 500ml of water. Turn a mixture into a homogeneous mass.
- Take it internally twice a day, 1 tablespoon in the morning after waking up and in the evening before bedtime.
- The mixture can serve as an excellent ointment if there are rashes. But it is better to take less water in order to lubricate so that Shilajit is more concentrated.
It is important to pay attention to the fact that Shilajit can be a diuretic for your body.
Shilajit from Angina and Bronchitis
We have already discussed the anesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties of Shilajit. It is has a soothing effect for the throat, removes pain, relieves inflammation of the lymph nodules in the fight against angina and bronchitis.
It will also help to overcome constant fatigue and weakness.
- Take 3 g of Shilajit and dissolve them in your mouth twice a day, as if a candy from cough for treatment of such deceases. If you are not able to bear the bitterness of Shilajit, it is possible to add this 3 g of Shilajit into honey or chocolate paste.
- Take one tablespoon of this solution 3 times a day until complete recovery.
Shilajit – Helping the Head
Shilajit can cope with dizziness and migraines. Here we rely on the painkilling property of Shilajit.
- Drink a mixture of honey, milk, and Shilajit in order to stop the pain in the ratio of half a gram of Shilajit, milk, and honey in relation to 1/15.
- There is a 25-day course here and it is necessary to do a 10-day break after which you can continue treatment.
Helping with Fracture of Bones or Severe Bruises, Dislocations, or Crick
- Dissolve Shilajit in a glass of water or juice and take internally in a volume of 0.2-0.5 g. It is necessary to rub the damaged areas at the same time.
Shilajit – Fighting Excess Fat, Stretch Marks, and Cellulite
There are lots of legends about the usefulness of Shilajit for weight loss. It improves metabolism, reduces appetite when you take it regularly. It would be wrong to expect extra weight will melt while you are taking Shilajit and eat fried and fat food and lie on the couch.
- Shilajit can make a process of losing extra weight faster but while observing regime and healthy lifestyle.
- Shilajit prevents negative effects of diets: it enriches the body with calories that are not enough for normal functioning but does not affect weight in general.
- There is a special cream from stretch marks and cellulite made of Shilajit:
- Dissolve 2 g of Shilajit in 1 tablespoon of water, mix it with 1 tube of cream and use daily on the problem areas.
- If you would like to see the result sooner you should use this cream 2 or 3 times a day and apply it on clean and well-steamed skin.
- You will need 60-90 grams for the course of treatment.
The Use of Shilajit with Radiculitis
Shilajit provides antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action, helps to reduce the level of edema in tissues, which surround the affected nerve, the pain disappears as well as neurodystrophy syndrome. Specialists in neurology approve the usage of Shilajit with radiculitis as a stand-alone medicine as well as in combination with electrophoresis. A solution of therapeutic mountain resin is applied to the lower back, brachial plexus, cervical and occipital divisions.
An electrophoresis is only a treatment option, it is possible to overcome the ailment at home- recipes with Shilajit against radiculitis help to prepare medication which will reduce drastically painful sensations just in few days after initiation of the medicine.
There are several recipes :
- Mix 3 g of Shilajit with 3 g of honey. Rub the mixture into the skin just above the affected area. It is necessary to perform the procedure before going to bed, leaving the Shilajit mixture for the night for better and deeper absorption into the tissues surrounding the sick nerve. Shilajit with honey will provide fast and effective treatment of back injury, it will help to quickly relieve pain with osteochondrosis, hernia, cold sciatica.
- There is another recipe for how to take Shilajit correctly.
Mix 3 g of healing mountain resin with 8-10 g of sulfur. The mixture must be grinder in the palms until it becomes a homogeneous mass. This mixture must be rubbed into the area of pain after taking a hot shower or bath.
- You can mix the alcohol solution of Shilajit with honey and milk, the effectiveness of such a massage will increase significantly.
- Ointment with Shilajit from radiculitis is a natural and environmentally friendly remedy that has no contraindications and is recommended for exacerbated radiculitis and joint pain. Healing remedy can be used as a compress, it can be rubbed into the skin as well.
As a rule, painful sensations disappear after the third or fourth procedure, but to fix the therapeutic effect it is needed to undergo a full course of therapy-at at least 20 days. Shilajit is able to completely defeat this ailment in the early stages of the development of radiculitis.
Shilajit and Honey
100% Raw Honey mixed with Natural Shilajit
Shilajit is known as a panacea for its strengthening and rejuvenating qualities.
Shilajit in the form of resin. Perhaps this is the only substance that can be considered real by rights.